The systems that GCSO uses to deliver content and instruction to students will run on virtually any out-of-the-box desktop or laptop computer. Most of the required software is free of charge and can be quickly downloaded and installed if necessary. Our tech support team is available 24/7 to receive your support issues and will work quickly to get you back online should you experience difficulty.
All online high school students will be enrolled in an orientation course prior to the start of the school year during which they will verify that all systems of functioning normally.
Questions regarding our technical requirements can be sent to our IT Team.
- Resolution: 1024x768 (minimum), 1280 x 1024 or higher (recommended)
- High-speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- MAC OS X Version 10.5.4 or later.
- Pop-up blocker disabled
Additional Hardware Requirements
- Webcam (any model)
- Audio headset with microphone (any model)
- Printer (any model)
- Scanner (any model)
- Digital Camera (any model)