Thank you for considering Global Christian School Online, an accredited online high school. The admissions office looks forward to serving you and your family as we guide you through the enrollment process. Please note that the admission process is the same for part-time students (less than 6 courses) as it is for full-time students (6-7 courses). There will be a place on the application to denote your desire for full or part-time admission.
If you are interested in the Summer Credit Recovery program admissions process, please visit the Summer Program page.
If you are a school interested in offering GCSO courses as a part of your curriculum, please visite our Affiliate School tab.
Pre-Admission | Admission Steps | Post-Admission
If you haven't done so already, please consider attending one of our Virtual Open Houses to learn more about how a GCSO education can meet your needs.
- Submit application and $75 application fee online. Click on the link to the right to begin the application. The first thing you will be asked to do is create a user account. This will enable you to save your application and return to it as necessary. Once you have submitted the application, the system will guide you through the rest of the admissions process listed below.
- Submit the student admission essay.* You may download this document here.
- Have your local church submit the Church Fellowship Reference form.*
- Submit a copy of the student's passport or birth certificate.*
- Submit a copy of the student's current transcript.*
- Submit a copy of the student's standardized test scores.* If you do not have current standardized test scores, please make testing arrangements as soon as possible.
- Take the online readiness test through Smarter Measure. This test will provide an overview of a student’s ability to succeed as an online learner. Instructions and log in codes will be sent to you once the application fee is received.
- If needed, apply for Tuition Assistance. Tuition assistance is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, view our Tuition Assistance page.
* These items will not be required if the student is a current SCS student.
Each of the documents that need to be submitted will need to be scanned and uploaded to our document library. You will be directed to this library after submitting the main application.
Once the above steps have been completed, we will contact you to schedule a family interview.
After the interview and acceptance, there are a few more steps that need to be taken before classes can begin.
- Submit the enrollment fee. The enrollment fee is $100 for all part-time students and for full-time students in 9th and 10th grades. The enrollment fee is $200 for full-time 11th and 12th grade students.
- Set up tuition payments through FACTS Management. You will receive an email from FACTS to initiate this process. The technology fee of $35/course/semester will be charged through FACTS as well.
- Sign and electronically submit the Enrollment Agreement. The Enrollment Agreement contains the Student Handbook Verification, Online Acceptable Use Policy, and Confirmation of Technology Requirements.
Once the above steps have been completed, you will receive your personal email address, login information, and course schedule from our Registrar.